Our Conservative Association is guided by the following objectives set out in our Constitution:
1. Supporting and promoting the principles, objectives and policies of the Party and maintaining an effective Association for that purpose.
2. Providing organisational and financial support to the Member of Parliament in our Riding.
3. Raising money and maintaining a fund to support the Association and fund the election of our MP.
4. Actively identifying potential supporters and recruiting new members.
5. Encouraging the participation and recruitment of youth.
6. Complying with the obligations, and benefiting from the rights and privileges of being recognized by National Council.
About the Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors manages our Conservative Association with the goal of holding the seat for the Conservative Party of Canada. We receive our mandate from the membership, and are elected by the membership at the annual AGM to achieve objectives of the Association.
The Executive is elected each year by the Board of Directors following our Annual General Meeting.
- President – Rob Murphy
- Vice President – Barb Harkness
- Financial Agent - Janeen Langlois
- Secretary – Barb Dionne
Our Board of Directors meets for 1-2 hours, generally monthly.
If you are interested in becoming a director on our Board, joining one of our committees is a great way to get started.
Our committees are a great way to meet new people and learn about politics.
- Election Readiness Committee
- Policy and Constitution Committee
- Membership Outreach Committee
- Fundraiser Committee
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org